Into Saunaboat Experience
This is the trip to the heart of Finnish identity. Finnish identity is made out of glittering lakes that covers most of central Finland and of course the Sauna tradition. It is estimated that there are over two million saunas in Finland, for a population of 5,5 million. You can still find people in Finland who were born in Sauna. Today, saunas are used for mental and physical relaxing. After being a while in sauna, people jump in to the water or roll in the snow to cool down.
Experience the stunning nature
Enjoy the views of the beautiful Finnish lakeland. Take a short paddle with a SUP-board on of the Finland´s 187 888 lakes. Enjoy the sunset while taking a swim or enjoying a cold drink or two in jacuzzi.
Experience the traditonal Finnish sauna on a boat
It could not be any more Finnish thing to do than go to sauna and enjoy the beautiful Finnish lakeland with great people around you. As known, we go off the beaten path, so thats why we go to sauna on a saunaboat. This is the experience of a lifetime
Experience the great international group, cold drinks and good food
We want to connect people all around the globe by our experiences. Enjoy the awesome international group with good food and cold drinks.
- Starts at: 16:00
- Duration: approximately 4,5 hours
- Departure: Kuopio harbour, in front of Restaurant Albatrossi
- Included: Free use of sauna during the whole trip, free use of jacuzzi during the whole trip, Into Experiences trip leader, free use of playstation and singstar, free use of SUP-boards
- Exclusions: own alcohol drinks & food. Please note that you are more than allowed to bring your own drinks and food onboard if wanted. There is a grill on the boat where you can make food or bbq. Transportation to and from the starting point
- What to bring with you: your own towel and bathing suit, experimental attitude and happy face, appropriate clothing depending on the weather
- Other important information: Into Experiences reserves all rights to make any changes.